Home made expansion chamber exhaust - No welding

GoldenMotor.com

mekano

Nov 4, 2008
Stockholm, Sweden
Hello all friends! I apologize for being away for a very long time, the reason has been drug related.
Anyway! Here's how I did my expansion chamber with an old Puch exhaust:

Pic 1: The Puch exhaust.
Pic 2: This is where I sawed it off.
Pic 3: Sawed of the original exhaust.
Pic 4: Put all pieces together and used heat resistant silicone tubing to hold it together.
Pic 5: Keeping the exhaust in place with ordinary 90 degrees iron thingies from the hardware store. It is mounted on the sadle pole nut, it was a perfect fit!

You can buy the exhaust online, here's one who sells it, mine was alot cheaper though... Try google if your interested in buying one:
puch chrome BOSS performance pipe

Peace! /Mekano

Attachments

Last edited:

mekano

Nov 4, 2008
Stockholm, Sweden
I will get back with a report as soon as my handlebars are in place, waiting for converter to my 1" stem.
Meanwhile, doing some very discrete upgrades to the piston:
Pic 1: Before
Pic 2: After and in place

PEACE!

Attachments

mekano

Nov 4, 2008
Stockholm, Sweden
Hey SB!!!!!! Hope youre fine, read about your incidents and hope thats been fixed.
It sure is the same bike I had before, it is a 62cc that has been collecting dust for a looong time now.
Nice you recognized it!

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
im using this as a hobby to help me quit drinking and am on my second build right on brother i hear ya a hobby helps sweet exaust my bike is almost done will be home on friday and make the finnishing touches the ill put picks on here i want to tune my exaust to make the max tourque at about 15 20 mph that way i get the best rpm of peddaling up steep hills i live in pittsburgh and have to help my bike alot anny recomendations