XYZ cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i think it's pretty ugly. dunno how good the motor would fit.

but, the way the top tube(s) are, it looks like the stock peanut tank would fit right in there, and it wouldn't look like you're carrying around a black football on top of your frame, like they normally do.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
i think it's pretty ugly. dunno how good the motor would fit.

but, the way the top tube(s) are, it looks like the stock peanut tank would fit right in there, and it wouldn't look like you're carrying around a black football on top of your frame, like they normally do.

LOL...*black football* !.....they also make one in all black......do ya think that might look better ?

Thanks,
Saltybrnot

Last edited:

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
it might. i'm just not into the frame style that much. the seat tube looks really high. but then again, i'm only 5'7".

it's all up to you. if you like it, and the motor fits, buy it.
Only problem with * if the motor fits*...is there's no way to tell beforehand....I'm an even 6 feet....maybe more room for my jewels than you . but the seat CAN be adjusted.....

Thanks,
Saltybrnot

omegaunderground

Sep 16, 2009
modesto
I was checking out there stretch cruisers a while back, they seem pretty sturdy... but then again that is basing off of the pics (tubes look over sized, forks look strong). Salty that bike would look sweet with a gas tank on it, I had a heck of a time with my coaster arm clearing the sprocket bolts... I will probably never again do a beach cruiser build with coaster brakes haha.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
I was checking out there stretch cruisers a while back, they seem pretty sturdy... but then again that is basing off of the pics (tubes look over sized, forks look strong). Salty that bike would look sweet with a gas tank on it, I had a heck of a time with my coaster arm clearing the sprocket bolts... I will probably never again do a beach cruiser build with coaster brakes haha.

Fair warning !......I just think it's a cool looking bike and they also build one that's all flat black.....catch22 aint it ?...no one so far has any experience with these bikes....but for the price I'm thinking it may very well be worth a shot.....should be a simple build......

Thanks,
Salty.shft.

Clotho

May 25, 2008
It looks like it will be a tight fit. Just guessing but I would plan on having to use a custom intake so that the carb can be mounted to the side a bit. A custom front motor mount will also be required but that is normal.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
It looks like it will be a tight fit. Just guessing but I would plan on having to use a custom intake so that the carb can be mounted to the side a bit. A custom front motor mount will also be required but that is normal.

Appreciate the response.....I've included a snapshot of my modified intake on a Shwinn Skyliner....yeah it was a *****....however.... it * Screams*....check out some earlier threads I've posted on it...

Thanks,
Salty.shft.

Attachments