Felt Bike first install

GoldenMotor.com

Kevron99

Aug 11, 2009
Howell, New Jersey
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN CUSTOMIZED OR FABRICATE A MOTOR MOUNT FOR MY FELT BIKE? I NEED YOUR HELP!

I need a custom engine mount for my FELT bike so badly. I want to start off building my MB by doing it professionally RIGHT and mount the motor at level attitude. I have searched the net and so far have seen 2 vendors that sell the mounts that I want. But unfortunately they are not available at this time and still "work in progress".

1.) The first mount that I like is from Manic Mechanic. I am calling them every week and they keep on saying that their mounts are "almost" ready and to just constantly check their site for availability. It have been checking and calling them for since 4-5 weeks ago and still not available.

2.) The other is from AMPT (AMPT Bikes). I have sent them multiple e-mails coz no other way to contact them by phone and still no reply. The AMPT mounts looks sweeter than Manics but costly at $132.00. Finally, I posted a message directly on their site and finally AMPT responded and told me that their mount is coming soon (no date mentioned)....AGGHHH!

I am getting inpatient and frustrated to build this bike as I have it for 3 months now. Is there anybody out there that can customized or fabricate mounting brackets for my bike? similar to the two mounts I mentioned above. I am willing to shed extra dollars just for this. Please help, as winter is fast approaching and a possibility that I will not have much time to enjoy this bike.

Please see the attached BIKE specification and measurement. (All cruisers from FELT frame size are all the same). Any help is greatly appreciated.

I will use Skyhawk GT5 66 cc motor and 38T sprocket and adapter from MM

Other future Mods I am planning.
1.) Uprgraded Carburators with K&N style filters from Spooky Tooth
2.) Manic Mechanic intake manifold
3.) Sick Bike Parts custom exhaust

Attachments