Just wondering if anyone is familiar with this pipe

GoldenMotor.com

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
i was looking at that pipe yesterday. to bad the pictures hide the manifold and no heat sheild.
the ebay pipe looks like an aftermarket tomos refitted. no u cannot find those for 10-20 dollars in junk piles.

honestly for me i love the grubbee race pipe w/o silencer. i am still looking for a great tail section as im using heater hose currently. seems half inch copper is next. it has large midrange power to nice over rev then at 6500 it sings again.

it is about 30 bucks and very light.

This one was $10.

This one was $12

May not be the actual Tomos you mentioned, but the shape is what matters, not the name on it.

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
they suite the bikes you have spent 10 dollars on man. if this is competition for ugly black exhaust on a free bike that makes little power.....
u should see my bike copycats....its nearly done.

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Well sublunacy, if it doesn't cut into the time you spend here trying to make everyone else think you know everything, maybe you could post something helpful to the OP?
If not, keep your opinions about others stuff to yourself.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Well sublunacy, if it doesn't cut into the time you spend here trying to make everyone else think you know everything, maybe you could post something helpful to the OP?
If not, keep your opinions about others stuff to yourself.
Ditto..........!

That kinda mesa is what the other bike forum is full of and why I never liked it....... I may cut up with people some time about one subject or the other but honestly I dont hate on what anyone else has..... who gives a rats... well anyway if you like it and enjoy it thats all that matters, what does someone gain by hating on what someone else has.... sure sign of immaturity for sure on top of being a stupid and disrespectful way of thinking.....

I like all your bikes Maniac we all do the best we can with what we have to work with and thats all that matters, my bikes are fun and functional but not fancy and shiny, Im a fella that lives to ride not push and polish......

Keep doing what you're doing Maniac and dont pay any attention to the haters that dont matter anyway.....

Peace and ride on bro.

Map
.wee.

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I simply add people like this to my ignore list. No problem.
I am far too old to let smart mouth kids get me upset.
*yawns*
Not worth the effort to get annoyed.

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Just so you know sub...your trolling has been reported to the forum admins.
Have a nice day!