New old Guy from Aus

GoldenMotor.com

emu

Dec 12, 2013
Geelong, Vic, Australia
Hi' I am very keen to learn more about fitting a motor to my OCC Scwinn Stingray, we have a few motor supply places here in Australia, heard great reports about them all, after reading postings from your forum members I now wish to learn more about motor choices, really want to get it right first time. Many thanks for allowing me to join this terrific forum, best regards from Emu in Aus, 65 years young......trk

waldo11

Mar 10, 2013
bucks co
Welcome emu,i just helped a buddy build 2 in the last month,pretty easy build,and we are not old we are cronologically challenged.good luck and welcome,ride safe

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Welcome emu,i just helped a buddy build 2 in the last month,pretty easy build,and we are not old we are cronologically challenged.good luck and welcome,ride safe

I prefer to think that I've reached the point in my life that I really don't give a rat's patoot what people think of me. Actually, it's quite liberating!!

Anyway's, good luck, emu, on your build!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome, Emu.
You're in good company here. Lots of old guys (me included) and lots of experience and knowledge to draw from. You made a good choice joining us.
Best of luck with your project and be sure to share the progress with us.
Have fun and ride safe, please.

Tom

emu

Dec 12, 2013
Geelong, Vic, Australia
Thanks Guys for your welcome, truely appreciated. About the OCC Stingray's from what I am reading fitting a motor to them seems to require quite a few extra changes and bits, that's could be ok but I am more keen to keep it simple as possible, would like to hear from guys whom have done it themselves, down here were a bit innovative and surely I could make most of the bits up myself, best regards from old Emu in Aus. dnut