BlowByU Full Belt Drive Felt Magno Build

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Wow That a awesome build!. Ihope you don't mind me asking question about the lay back seatpost/gas tank. How long is the seatpost from the top to the tank? I really like to add this to my build later on but wasnt sure if the post is long enough. Again awesome build!
Hi Az
Here is a picture of the tank and seat post out of the bike

SANY0499.jpg

From the weld to the tank is 8 inches and from the bottom of the seat post to the weld is 9 inches.
Hope this helps you
Cheers
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi All
Have been working on Rare Bird and here are a few pictures.

SANY0492.jpg This picture is a mock up of what it will look like when the new Abraham Linkage is installed.

SANY0495.jpg

SANY0497.jpg

I will have more pics later today as Rare Bird now a ridable bike with the wide crank and it's new wheels.
All that is really left to do is customize the mount, paint and install the engine.
Oh and I have re done the 3 piece wide crank installation videos so when they are done uploading to youtube I will post them here for your viewing pleasure LOL.
Cheers
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
OK here is a photo bomb

SANY0518.jpg

SANY0519.jpg

SANY0520.jpg

SANY0521.jpg

SANY0523.jpg This shows the shifter but I still have to shorten the hand grip

These pics show my 5 speed combo for the HD axle kit

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

SANY0540.jpg Disassembly of the 4G too as it is getting painted as well

SANY0541.jpg

SANY0542.jpg

SANY0543.jpg

SANY0544.jpg

Not everyone is going to like the idea of painting the entire engine and trans Gloss Black. The engine cover and mounting paint will get base coat black and 3 coats of clear coat and will turn out real shiny and deep looking.
My idea is to try and make the engine disappear or look less noticeable

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi All
Well Rare Bird is finally coming together should be done by the end of the week I hope.
I have a few pics to show BUT the back ground is cluttered and it takes away from the pictures. At this point it is not easy to take off and put back on the bike stand so you get what you get right now.
I will do better pics when it is all done.

SANY0568.jpg

SANY0569.jpg

SANY0570.jpg

SANY0571.jpg

SANY0572.jpg

Here is what is left to do, install the throttle, front fender, cut the rear fender for belt clearance, build the exhaust, mount the tank, find the right size of belt and install it.
I am think of changing the name slightly to Rare Black Bird as this is a very Black bike.