Flying Bike...

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Yeah, just make it with gas motors and it will have enough range to actually get somewhere.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
*looks around at typical drivers, shakes head and rolls eyes*
NO THANKS!
*sigh* That's a good point. It'd be great while we were the only ones in our respective areas who had one. But if these things really caught on...well, things could get ugly quick. Especially if some of them get souped up. (I admit, the idea of a really modded fly-cycle is sorely tempting.)

Even pedestrians wouldn't be all that safe either. You could be walking down the street, minding your own business, when *BAMMM!* two numbskull flycycle jockeys smack into each other right overhead, and they and their parts start dropping out of the clear blue sky all around you, and maybe on you.

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
*sigh* That's a good point. It'd be great while we were the only ones in our respective areas who had one. But if these things really caught on...well, things could get ugly quick. Especially if some of them get souped up. (I admit, the idea of a really modded fly-cycle is sorely tempting.)

Even pedestrians wouldn't be all that safe either. You could be walking down the street, minding your own business, when *BAMMM!* two numbskull flycycle jockeys smack into each other right overhead, and they and their parts start dropping out of the clear blue sky all around you, and maybe on you.
Now there's a new song title "raining bikes from heaven" LOL

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I'm thinkin' my bike flies faster, maybe not as high, but it doesn't crash to the ground and it does win races. Not to impressive the so called flying bike.....money not well spent.

:D

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I just thought of something: if it's electric, you better watch the charge indicator like a hawk. (If gas, watch your fuel gauge.)
Because if you're 50 or a hundred feet up in the air and you run out of juice, what will you do (besides wet your shorts and scream like a little girl)?

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
"When politicians are honest" should give you enough time to....
well, do anything you please forever!