Ruff Cycles Tango S build...

GoldenMotor.com

La Zona Imagery

Oct 23, 2014
California
Hey guys, I am new to this forum. After seeing all the cool motorized bikes, I am planning to add one to my cruiser bike as well. Right now it is a pedal bike, but if all goes well I should have a motor in it and ready to ride by xmas! I will be scouring these forums for more info of course, thanks!

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Venice Motorbikes has a Ruff cycle build which is very cool.Check it out and if you need a mount or parts He (Norm) can help. Good luck ...cool bike!

La Zona Imagery

Oct 23, 2014
California
Venice Motorbikes has a Ruff cycle build which is very cool.Check it out and if you need a mount or parts He (Norm) can help. Good luck ...cool bike!
What motor are you planning on putting in that frame? This should be a very cool build!
Yes! What Mike said.

Really different.

..and welcome to the forum, La Zona.
KOOOOL!
What kind and size tires are on that bike?
Kewl bike... But where are you gonna put the gas tank?
Thanks for the compliments guys!

The rims are 4 inch wide. I took them off a Mongoose Beast. The tires are Project 346 26 x 2.35". I had to stretch them to fit the 4 inch wide rim, but it was easy.

I don;t know what engine to use, I am still researching. As for gas tank, I am thinking mounting it in front of the head tube somehow...this is my inspiration for that:

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
How about cutting the part of center out and put a small aluminum cyclinder tank in there,or one on each side of it,just a thought...............Curt

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I just did a quick search for old British grasstrack outfits, they had a wedge shaped tank in front of the headstock.

Found one

Attachments

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL. Saves time for "crash and burn" The fire would already be started by the time your fully in the crash.