Hi From Missouri

GoldenMotor.com

BlackFC-TII

Jul 21, 2009
Valley Park, MO
Hi everyone. I have been poking around this forum for a while now, but I figured it was time to register and introduce myself. I live in the west county of St. Louis, Missouri. I currently have a friction drive BMX bike made with a craftsman 32cc weed eater. I am waiting for my '80cc' black stallion motor kit that I ordered from gasbike(dot)net to come in. I will be picking up a cheep Fuji Wind River 26" mountain bike tonight that I fond on craigslist that will be the doner bike for the new project.

Anyways I was wondering if there was anyone in my area interested in doing some cursing around. Let me know.
brnot

saetta

Jul 29, 2008
Central Missouri
Hello and welcome! I live in Columbia Mo. I joined this forum shortly after my first build, about one year ago. I read on this forum that their is a motorized bicycle get together this weekend in St. Louis Mo. Sunday, 07/26/09 in Forest park. I will try to attend. My first bike is a 26" cruiser style. 800 miles later it is a daily rider and still going strong.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Black Fc,
Welcome, glad you joined us. There is a world of information available here that you already know about if you've been reading for a while. We're all here to help, share our knowledge of Motorized Bicycles and see others enjoy this great, but addictive hobby.
By the way, do you know where Wilmore Park is?
Tom