I feel a bit silly today

GoldenMotor.com

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
So I started this contraption.

Ima weld it on a pole out by the gate and hang a Maniac 57 shingle under it for motorbike sales and repair.

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
So I started this contraption.

Ima weld it on a pole out by the gate and hang a Maniac 57 shingle under it for motorbike sales and repair.
Insert evil laugh mwah mwah mwah ,I've created a monster ,lol
That looks err gooood Maniac ,tad bit on the bat**** crazy side but it looks er goooood

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
It's actually a ''Butterfly Summer'' edition with special kevlar lined handgrips and titanium turbo tape.
I had a set of platinum racing tassles but some black suit guy showed up last night and confiscated both sides. He tried to mutilate my dog but once he got a good look at her he decided it was a waste of time.

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
It's actually a ''Butterfly Summer'' edition with special kevlar lined handgrips and titanium turbo tape.
I had a set of platinum racing tassles but some black suit guy showed up last night and confiscated both sides. He tried to mutilate my dog but once he got a good look at her he decided it was a waste of time.
Mongrel , I would have beat him down with a pool noodle ,whilst yelling at a high toned voice " tassel stealing business suit wearing pansy " ... Stealing your super racing tassels , what has the world come down too

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
I've used the handle bars on that type of kids bike for extending the height of handle bars on a slightly bigger BMX kids bike. I just welded one on top of the others and had 4 hand grips, 2 lower and 2 upper.

As for tires I found useful from the same kiddie bike for beefed up brackets to hold them to my off roading motor bike that has a dual purpose to eventually make it to Burning Man in the dressed up form as a California Sheepshead Fish. Its gonna look for krill in the 50,000 year old dry lake bed at 8000ft.

Be different!

MT

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=29678&page=17 The build continuing

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=53832 Out on USDA Forest Service Roads where Lic. OHV OK'ed

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I like it maniac..... some kid is gonna see that and have a big day dream about how fast they could on a bike like that......lol!

Im thinking how cool it would be to do a rear mount china girl set up on one of those little bikes, paint it up and ride it in a parade.........dnut

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
So. I had a visit from my local speed merchant this morning so there were some small changes made...
Got a Big(fake)Block motor on a special Stihl bottom.

Had to stretch things out to try and keep the front end on the road.
The jackshaft gearing is a bit high....

Last edited:

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
The finished build! (until I find something else cool to weld onto it)

Now all I need to do is make up a shingle to hang under it.