DAXGP50R from Dax in a worksman

GoldenMotor.com

HollywoodHooligan

Apr 15, 2012
Los Angeles
I am building a boardtrack racer and am using a worksman bike i'm not sure if I am eventually going to do the whole stretch and droploop thing but for now I am going to keep the frame as is and will be dropping a china girl motor I am really tempted on going with the GP50R I mean 9hp seriously?! and since I found the complete worksman for a real steal ($40!) i think I can afford to spurge a little with the pricetag close to $500 with sipping. anyhow does anyone have any info on this application? will it fit in the smaller worksman frame? it looks as if it is pretty compact but never seen one in person.

fx-2

Oct 7, 2011
Tucson Arizona
Yes you can MAKE it fit . It will be a lot work ,every thing will have to be fabricated . You need a shop and a lot of skill or lots of money . http://www.sportsmanflyer.com/ he get 2k plus with out motor . Put the china girl in it and ride . Have fun . Dan

Last edited:

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
Maybe next time he'll post thrice, then I'll copy n re-post. -just to get your goat!!!

Anyways, as I mentioned before, if you get yourself a motor from your local harbor freight, some bits n pieces from AGK, then spend a small amour on a local welder (or trade for ink!) You will wind up with a STRONG motor giving you OFF THE LINE ACCELERATION, BEST TOP SPEED, AND WILL BE MUCH MORE DEPENDABLE THAN A CHINA GIRL!
I'M in the process of selling all my China girls, for as fun as they were-become rather under-whelming!
And for a boardie, the larger engines, and thumpy sound MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
That's great advice but he may have a budget to work with and the china girl is...should I say within the budget.

If he chooses to go another route I am local and have some nice reliable parts available.

HollywoodHooligan

Apr 15, 2012
Los Angeles
That's great advice but he may have a budget to work with and the china girl is...should I say within the budget.

If he chooses to go another route I am local and have some nice reliable parts available.
yes culver haha i maybe calling you real soon! with summer started early I have been booked solid and this weekend i'll be in vegas for punk rock bowling! but i'm sure i'll be hitting you up next week thanx

HollywoodHooligan

Apr 15, 2012
Los Angeles
Maybe next time he'll post thrice, then I'll copy n re-post. -just to get your goat!!!

Anyways, as I mentioned before, if you get yourself a motor from your local harbor freight, some bits n pieces from AGK, then spend a small amour on a local welder (or trade for ink!) You will wind up with a STRONG motor giving you OFF THE LINE ACCELERATION, BEST TOP SPEED, AND WILL BE MUCH MORE DEPENDABLE THAN A CHINA GIRL!
I'M in the process of selling all my China girls, for as fun as they were-become rather under-whelming!
And for a boardie, the larger engines, and thumpy sound MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE!
HA! TOO FUNNY PS goats smell like pee laff

HollywoodHooligan

Apr 15, 2012
Los Angeles
oooh, now I'm jealous!
Culver's got mad skills with the scoots, having him close to lend a hand is quite fortuitous indeed, my friend!!
ha for a minute I thought you were jelouse about the goat HAHA laff well i'm sure I will be contacting him very soon. I had planned on witting up venice motor bikes but they never get back to me