greetings from Spain

GoldenMotor.com

contador

Mar 8, 2010
spain
Thank you I know its electric ( 48V 8AH, shimano 8 speed,9 continent 350W front hub ) but here cops dont play and thouhg this ride is not legal anyway,gas motoriced bicycles are considered as mopeds here...

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Contador,
Your stuck with the 250W limit I believe. I'm sure that they would look the other way because it doesn't have a gas motor.
Very nice looking bike and welcome to the forum.

Steve.

contador

Mar 8, 2010
spain
Contador,
Your stuck with the 250W limit I believe. I'm sure that they would look the other way because it doesn't have a gas motor.
Very nice looking bike and welcome to the forum.

Steve.

thanks steve
So far they did...but I ve heard in bigger cities like Barcelona ,where e bikes are much more popular,and so are convertion kits,authority is starting to become annoying..(sorry for my english)

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Always the problem when there is a lot of the bikes and someone acts like a fool and makes the police look at every one. Hope your good luck continues.

Your English is perfect and you don't need to worry.

Steve

contador

Mar 8, 2010
spain
Are you related to Alberto? Good lookin' ebike.

Nop .Not at all,we are both spaniards and I just took his name...Ive been a regular cyclist for a long time
(bicycle commuter and like road bicycle racing ....and thought that name i would remember ) Thanks wheelbender

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal
[QUOTE=

Welcome Friend neighbor, is very pleased to have for this unique forum. Your E-Baik is fabulous congratulations. We Europeans do not have the same fate of our American and Canadian friends, estramos stuck to the laws of the European Union, but let me make a confession, I take my bike gas engine more than 2500 km in the summer and the days you do not rain is my means of transport to employment and to date I have not had major problems, the police olhão and so I realize I turn off the engine and riding and I've even had compliments from police, but every day brings one more snotty and that's where they will be
. Wee.

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal
Thank you I know its electric ( 48V 8AH, shimano 8 speed,9 continent 350W front hub ) but here cops dont play and thouhg this ride is not legal anyway,gas motoriced bicycles are considered as mopeds here...
do not worry friend, the European police is not yet part of the clamp device to measure the power of the engine laff laff