Old Style Motorbike

GoldenMotor.com

Howard

Jan 1, 2008
Hi fellows-this is a 55 Schwinn Tiger. I get alot of looks and smiles when I take her out for a ride. Since this pic I've put on a bigger one gallon tank with Indian Motorcycle decals on it and fringed saddlebags. It draws a crowd everytime I park it. My winter project is to install my locking springer front forks complete with key! Cool huh? Howard

Howard

Jan 1, 2008
Here's a pic with a bigger one gallon tank with Indian Motorcycle decals and fringed saddlebags. Oh and a front drum brake. This off season I'm gonna install my locking springer front forks complete with original key. Looks almost like real motor biking huh?! Howard

Attachments

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
What a nice ride! I tend to use mine for grocery runs, tell ya what - next time, could I borrow yours? You've got enough cargo area fer cross-county trips! :D

She's gonna look sweet with the springer forks, I can almost see em already ;)

Last edited:

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
Kevlarr, Those fenders really look nice and the white walls in my opinion are always a good choice with or without fenders. Your gonna be getting a lot of stares from the people you ride past. Real clean and very vintage looking, I would love a bike like that.