Need help tuning RT Carb

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
There are several makers of aluminum sprocket adapters. Check some of the vendors who advertise here. To my knowledge they all utilize the three bolt mounting system but they also require a 36 spoke rim configuration.

When ordering a hub/sprocket adapter keep in mind that you must have an accurate measurement of your rear hub diameter. 'Almost' won't do it. The adapter must be made to fit your hub. More precisely, your hub must fit their adapter. Use a caliper and get the measurement down to the thousands of an inch and make sure the adapter you order is made to fit that measurement.

Tom

Last edited:

abefroman

Sep 13, 2013
new orleans
Hey Tom - I'm suprised that you use opti-2 for break-in. I really like the stuff, but I've read so many posts here to never use synthetic oil for break in ! Also, where do you get castor oil ???

cheers

bluck

May 2, 2016
California
Manic Mechanic makes bushing sizes for around $30 just go to their website pick a size bushing that you need and then if its not available click on the closest one and then on the comments type the actual size that you need thats what I did for two of my bikes and Manic Mechanic got it perfectly. I was pretty nervous that it wouldn't fit but it did and it fit an adapter from their brand and another that I got from craigslist that was not of Manic Mechanic quality but still fit