West coast chopper

GoldenMotor.com

PORTA

Nov 29, 2009
VIRGINIA
I have a lincoln weldpac 100 and hf tig welder thats for home shop. And miller dynisty 300&200 where i work. The settings vary for mine at home on weld pac run amps on d setting wire speed on 5 to 5 1/2.

PORTA

Nov 29, 2009
VIRGINIA
Bin buisy as **** so have not had time do much with bike. But it is together and running . It needs tunning but just breaking it in now run 2 tanks through and working out kinks but seems to be ok looks pretty good and i am happy with the way it turned out so here are some pics tell me what u think.

Attachments

mario

Jun 7, 2012
canada
I finally finished my motorized chopperbicycle and i must say i'm quite pleased with the outcome. I bought the motor mounts on line from someone down the US and proceded to mount the motor, it took alot of twigging and modifications because of the frame beying different from regular "V" shaped frames but overall it woked out fine, i even installed brake ligh, turn signals, blininking back light and the latest i added a solar front headlight which i had from the garden and it looks like it was made for the bike it fits so well and now i'm working on a solar pannel charging system to charge up the batteries of the rear lights. I wish i could post a picture to show it off but i don't know how to post it but if anyone is interested i would appreciate telling me how to post a picture will be appreciated. Thanks for all your help.

Last edited:

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Josh (mooner), that is the stock west coast bike's tank,,,
it does need to be welded as the seam is only partially welded ...
fill and petcock need to be added as well ;)

PORTA

Nov 29, 2009
VIRGINIA
looks like i need to hunt around for a west coast chopper tank to weld up now,that would look awesome on the rat bob
you can find these tanks on ebay from time to time. I will ride this thing until fall then pull it down for powder paint i will post more pic of the bike completed. Also the hub adapter i built worked out great.