SCSW tuned pipe & carb $150

GoldenMotor.com

donuts31

Nov 9, 2008
Colorado
What is a SCSW tuned pipe? is it specifically made for the HT engine? do you have a link that I can get more info about it?
Thanks!
Drew

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
SCSW pipes are made at Pipelyne Manufacturing. Dean (the owner) has been making two cycle pipes for 30+ years. We've tested 6 different pipes and this pipe worked the best "hands down" The pipe design came form BZM's 50cc race pipe. The header pipe was extended a few inches to help with the low and mid range. It comes with a heat shield so it doesn't get hot. The carb is a pulse carb not a gravity fed carb. It's easier to tune and there's no need to change jets or move the clip. It has a high and low jet screws. If I remember correctly. I had my L screw set at 1 5/8 turned out and the H at 1 1/4 turns out.

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
The pipe is for both engines--it depends what stinger (the muffler on the end) you use as to how loud it is--the one pictured that i will supply is louder--i also will supply a stainless steel thermos bottle packed with stainless steel wool that makes it quieter than the stock.