110cc chinese engine

GoldenMotor.com

lambofgod121980

May 31, 2012
new caney TX
I recently aquired a chinese 4 wheeler that I plan to use for parts. I know nothing about these engines and don't even know if I can possibly mount this monster of an engine to a bicycle. Want to see what you guys on the forum think about my new project.

Has no carb, wires have all been cut, has electric start, missing rear chain cover, and turns over easy with compression. Any one know any thing about these and where I might find the parts I'm missing and that are damaged.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

lambofgod121980

May 31, 2012
new caney TX
All I can say after seeing that is wow. That bike you built is sweeeeeeet. I am thinking its not gonna be my cup of tea tho. The engine I have seems to be more than I'd like from a MB. So..... I'm moving this thread to the swap n shop and gonna see if someone would like to either buy it for super cheap or swap me for some HT parts. I will post a link to that thread shortly

Thanks

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Those horizontal Honda clone motors are usually mounted in the frame of a stretch bike. Silverbear has done it. Can't remember if he is on this forum or the other one.

lambofgod121980

May 31, 2012
new caney TX