Now for a serious ??

GoldenMotor.com

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
Now you got me thinking about "Mr. Ed" as grandaddy was called by any one who new him. He thought that any body could say everything that needed to be said on any subject in 25 words or less, couple more "Show me, don't tell me" & "Even a fish wouldn't get in trouble if he didn't open his mouth"

While I got you onthe line, have you or anybody heard any thing about "Green Oil". It's supposed to burn cleaner with less smoke in a 2-cycle motor. This is something imprortant to all of us i.e. we got to do all we can to make these "wingdinging rice burnin' China girl" engines less obnoxious or our Father in Washington, will take our toys away!!!!!!!

I'm gonna go back online an find that article(c) Walter F.

Skyliner70cc

Mar 8, 2008
two ways to make 2 stroke oil smoke less:

1. Decrease ash content (most synthetics are very low in ash content and some of the higher quality 2 strokes such as Pennzoil are also low in ash)

2. Increaes the oil flash point to decrease amount of oil that actually burns.

I personally use a mixture of oil that is 80% synthetic and 20% castor oil. THe synthetic has low ash and the castor has a very high flashpoint and doesn't burn much. Result is less smoke but more liquid being spit out the exhaust which actually is a good thing because it did its job in lubricating the engine the entire time in liquid form.