Relay Ride circumnavigating the USA

GoldenMotor.com

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
I would like to see the route go through The D. I know Detroit is out of the way but it would be so much fun dodging pot holes, tires and bullets

serious if it is going this way I would like to join in

Attachments

Bigboy

May 4, 2011
Placerville, California.
Hey guys,
One very important thing we need for this epic event......

A name!!!!!

We would like to see everyone come up with ideas for a name, and we'll pick a name..... Then, we will get t-shirts made, giving a free one to the person who comes up with the name. Participants can order t-shirts their size, at $20 each.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Since I need three wheels under me or I'm in the woods I"m not a rider but when I'm in Iowa/Minnesota with Silverbear I'm in for a ride alonger. Living in Canada north of Seattle I'd be happy to volunteer as a ride along rider there as well since I'll be back home by the time the rider(s) comes through.

Steve.

ddesens

Jun 27, 2011
New Port Richey, FL.
Tim you called me sunday night. I'm Dave from rochester, ny. I was the one that said I could ride the bike to niagara falls. I'm on the map. I would love to be part of this.

Bigboy

May 4, 2011
Placerville, California.
Tim you called me sunday night. I'm Dave from rochester, ny. I was the one that said I could ride the bike to niagara falls. I'm on the map. I would love to be part of this.
Thanks for getting on the map. Seeing a picture of you riding the bike with Niagara falls in the background would be awesome !!

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
I'm in, barring availability of course. Timing is the big deal. I already have my vacation time booked for traveling abroad for 2013, so I would be regulated by weekend riding and/or calling i sick for a day. So that would give me two-three days on the seat if need-be. I would of course be riding in vintage clothes of course!

Bigboy

May 4, 2011
Placerville, California.
I'm in, barring availability of course. Timing is the big deal. I already have my vacation time booked for traveling abroad for 2013, so I would be regulated by weekend riding and/or calling i sick for a day. So that would give me two-three days on the seat if need-be. I would of course be riding in vintage clothes of course!
John!!

2 - 3 days riding would get you to the race in October in Grange!!!

We give you a ride back home!!!