This is addicting!

GoldenMotor.com

fidosd9

Oct 26, 2010
los angeles
Since i stared motorbicyling in Sep of 2010 I cant get enough I have built about 5 bikes now this ones are going to two my friend that I got addicted too. This are not stretch but i allways post here

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
The orange and green is a nice contrast, and the tires on the black one make me sorta think of a bultaco :)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
...and the addiction and obsession only gets worse. Ya see these things some where and ya just gotta have one. You build or assemble your first one and wonder how you can do this sort of thing for life and feed your family doing it. Then you light her off for the first time! Wut a high! First ride and man, she is awesome. Folks stop you to ask where they can get one and if you will build one for them. At some of many moments you sit next to her and ponder what you can make better. You buy tools, and tools then more tools.

You finally build the absolutely most perfect MB ever crafted and think; "I could do a 2 seater" and it all just starts all over again.

dnut

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har,and LOL CH! I wanted to quote BA's 12 steps but couldn't find it!

1. We admitted we were powerless while pedaling—that our hills and distances had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore bicycling to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of engines as we understood them.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of the interwebs.
5. Admitted to our budget, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our desires.
6. Were entirely ready to have the patience to remove all these defects of our rides.
7. Humbly asked of our tools to remove all shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all problems that may cause harm, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such issues wherever possible, except when to do so would injure yourself or others.
10. Continued to make modifications and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through patience and experimentation to improve our contact with the road as we understood it, seeking only for knowledge and entertainment for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to all bicyclists, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.