here she is

GoldenMotor.com

dag_29307

Jul 1, 2009
Enoree, Sc.
Well fellow MB'ers I just finished my 3rd build and my first with an expansion exhaust. All I can say is WOW!!! I was expecting a little more speed/power but this kit was pushing me up hills (that I would normally have to pedal with the motor at full throttle,) with no problem, and flat land I've never gone so fast on a bike. I would highly recommend the SBP expansion exhaust to anyone who is on the fence about getting one. Also change those cheap bolts, the upgrade kit is so affordable and you won't regret it, you probably will regret it if you don't. (Just my personal opinion). The next upgrade is going to be a set of springer forks. But it's gonna be a little while though. I may just wait and do that with my fourth build.

Thanks again to both Sick Bike Parts and Piston Bikes, You both make buying parts/kits easy and enjoyable. With excellent delivery and quality parts. Companies like yours are going to keep us riding for a long time.

Sorry about the crappy pic it's from my phone.

Attachments

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Nice setup! Looks peppy. What's the top speed? You don't need to buy a front fork, go to the dump, you get great stuff there :D

dag_29307

Jul 1, 2009
Enoree, Sc.
I wanna put a springer front fork on there. That may be hard to find at the dump;) I don't have a spedo but I keep up with traffic in town. The posted speed is 30mph so I guess around there. I generally go slower though just Because I like the ride.