Vick

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Lets face it, Like most things find their real place in the middle of the extremes The vick controversy is between the presidents phone call and the call for his execution.

The Eagles management didn't hire him under the "Give a con a job" program. They hired him to win football games. In my book that doesn't rate a presidential phone call.

What he did was terrible and should be condemned by everyone one on the planet. His name should be Dog Killer vick, not Michael. Because he actually did kill some under performers, but that isn't a capitol offense. No, but maybe it should be.

So let's just all refuse to watch games in which he plays, if it is our belief, that he should never be allowed to be a role model for our kids. Take a look at the dog town episodes on the Vick dogs before you forgive him so easily. The president can find some reformed junkie who runs a shelter to praise, if he needs the publicity. He didn't win my vote with this phone call. Now since we don't allow politics here you can delete this I won't blame you.

Last edited: