Haven't rode for 2 weeks !

GoldenMotor.com

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
Its amazing the sense of excitement and well being that a motorized bike brings you.
i haven't rode for 2 weeks because i'm moving and man it starts to bug you ! There really is not anything like it. How do you guys feel if your weaned off it ?

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
like crap but to me turnin wrenches on things is almost as fun as riding some times i take mine to work and sneek in that 3 am ride arround the industrial are by work wish i did last night cause its supposed to be 95 with high humidity last night it was 75 and humid perfectly comfortable to ride in too much traffic now and im a bit tired by 7 am when i get home

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
but to me turnin wrenches on things is almost as fun as riding some times i take mine to work and sneek in that 3 am ride arround the industrial are by work
I agree, wrenching is almost as fun. I've been trying to finish my build for the last 3 weeks, and work nights. Those 3am rides around industrial areas are fun! Wrenching is fun, but I do miss those laps. dnut

robin

Nov 15, 2008
well i got out for an hour thursday and it was really a nice feeling. The motor adds a dimension that you never get by just pedaling-- a real sense of freedom.--i didnt get to pedal either while my time was down and it looks like it will be awhile until i get moved before i'm in the saddle again.

charles.paskell

Feb 25, 2010
NC
Yes it sucks not having a motor, my chain broke about two weeks ago and i took the motor and gas tank off of the bike (so it was easier to pedal with out that extra weight) I miss zooming around I guess for now i have to pedal :(

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I got nothing running now since yesterday. The Rockhopper needs clutch pads, the cranny mag and cdi have been missing since Death Race, the Boxer has a bad rear wheel and the J-dog still dont have enough parts to get it back together.

I've got nothing to ride :-||...unless my buddy lets me barrow the B1 again

Last edited:

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
the cops sit across from my shop and just shake thier heads when they see me fly by w a energizer headlamp attached to my helmet must look wierd wall mart sells them ro 20 bucks or so mine has a 1 watt spotlight works good under 20 mph or so not enough light for high speeds still thinking of a cool lighting system

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I have 3 bikes that I rarely have trouble with, so my biggest problem is choosing which one to ride. I have a great wife. Just this morning she asked me if I wanted to build another bike!! I'm deciding between building another & buying a 48 Whizzer that Quenton has for sale.
Jay

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Wowzer !! today i got out for 3 hours and did about 40 miles -stopped by my friends place and had coffee -- the ride was fantastic--thru quiet mountain roads--i love my Subaru Staton setup because i still get some exercise which helps your endorfins (or so i told) - the fact is i feel much better if i get some pedaling