Problems Fixed New Build

GoldenMotor.com

DeathRace

Jun 22, 2010
Illinois
Hey everyone as you might have read in the past I had alot of problems with getting my old bike to start the problem was that the motor was basicly junk from right out of the box.. After a few choice words I ended up buying a great motor from my buddy who sell the motors. This Motor runs super great. Heres all the details... So far I have a 66/80cc motor on a mountain bike with a 24inch tire. The only thing past stock I have done is put a 41inch sprocket on it which I just got a 36inch and it has a after market exhaust and a low pro air fiter. As far as attractions I have blue led lights on the back and front part of the frame powered by a 9v battery and black leather saddle bags with crome studs. In the attached file thing if I did it right should show what the bike looks like after everything. But here is my question I wanna know everything I could possibly do to get the best performance out of this motor and I want it to go as fast as possible for the Death Races Please advice needed!!! All tips and tricks are welcome help a fellow bike rider out!! :p Thanks for everything in advanced Ill keep you updated

Attachments

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Nope, the pic you get when your click the thumbnail is still thumbnail size.

You have broadband internet right? Cox maybe?
They give you free web hosting space, you just have to turn it on.
Then you can just upload your 640x wide images there and display them directly here the image tags. e.g.

[ img] http:// your web space address/imageName.jpg [ /img]

But no spaces of course.

Speed will be important for the next "Tuck son" death race, but comfort will also be a factor I think.
I won't be the fastest bike there, but I'll be able keep going non-stop all day ;-}

DeathRace

Jun 22, 2010
Illinois
Where is the next Death Race at and yeah right now my bike isnt all that fast but i can ride it all day long and more at 25mph.

kla63

Jul 15, 2009
NEW HAMSHIRE
Hey everyone as you might have read in the past I had alot of problems with getting my old bike to start the problem was that the motor was basicly junk from right out of the box.. After a few choice words I ended up buying a great motor from my buddy who sell the motors. This Motor runs super great. Heres all the details... So far I have a 66/80cc motor on a mountain bike with a 24inch tire. The only thing past stock I have done is put a 41inch sprocket on it which I just got a 36inch and it has a after market exhaust and a low pro air fiter. As far as attractions I have blue led lights on the back and front part of the frame powered by a 9v battery and black leather saddle bags with crome studs. In the attached file thing if I did it right should show what the bike looks like after everything. But here is my question I wanna know everything I could possibly do to get the best performance out of this motor and I want it to go as fast as possible for the Death Races Please advice needed!!! All tips and tricks are welcome help a fellow bike rider out!! :p Thanks for everything in advanced Ill keep you updated
rd of the luggage.shft. you might have a chance at deathrace!!!

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I thought the luggage held the batt's for the elec.power boost out of the corners,lol