Betcha havent seen a cooler motorized bicycle film!

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Re: 'Betcha havent seen a cooler MB film! Watch our "Too much fun on Motorbikes" vide

broHSI
Your doing Morini engines Proud putting them in frames that inspire imagination safety and above all what a bike with a Morini should look like. Not like the bikes from the GUy that started this thread until your bikes and start to look like a pro built bike I am not even going to give you a second look oh and by the way I am a custom builder and here is what my very first build looks like

SANY0272.jpg

SANY0271.jpg

SANY0275.jpg

And here is some responsible videos

YouTube - TJ Pedaling demo gas powered 2010 Felt MP
The guy in the car I get this kind of thing all the time because the bike dose not look like a I bought everything from Home Depot and drilled holes in the frame every where you can't beleve that is safe.

YouTube - Grubee 4G T Belt Drive Performance Test 02
This is a performance level test of the 4G T belt and I am just a giving her only I am not breaking any laws doing it.
I am all for a new guy on the block but give your head a shake what you are building and the videos you are doing are all wrong the guys in this forum are trying to help you you NEED to listen here and try to be more responsible with your builds and videos I am all for speed and having fun but you got to do it right or don't do it at all
Just sayin

Last edited:

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Re: 'Betcha havent seen a cooler MB film! Watch our "Too much fun on Motorbikes" vide

Not like the bikes from the GUy that started this thread until your bikes and start to look like a pro built bike I am not even going to give you a second look oh and by the way I am a custom builder
The guy in the car I get this kind of thing all the time because the bike dose not look like a I bought everything from Home Depot and drilled holes in the frame every where you can't beleve that is safe.

Thanks for hijacking my thread and talking smack

Blow by u bikes huh?

Here I made this video for you terry. You can give this a second look.

YouTube - video response, just for terry

.flg.
-------------------------------
And Everyone else, I'm so very sorry I caused upset in the MB community with my shenanigans in our video. I wont post ANY MORE ON THIS SITE.
Future videos will be on my PRIVATELY HOSTED SITE; link in my sig.

I will continue to contribute what technical and engine tuning knowledge I have, to help others get the most out of their bikes and motors, since that dosn't seem to offend anyone.

Lord Helmet

Feb 2, 2010
Space

So there is no intelligent intellect or respectful insight yet to your Videos. Huh?
YouTube - * www.motovelo.us *Riding onboard the Morini bike
http://motorbicycling.com/f47/9-4-hp-onboard-video-ride-19449-5.html

How do you start a business when no one can ride them? If you had done a more intelligent video like some place where no one but your self could hurt this thing like the post above probably would not have come up? So you say that all the people in the videos loved the bikes and begged to be terrorized by it they could not believe it they all wanted to come up to the bike and stare at it and get you autograph! Dude what kind of respectful poise is that? You are not even apologetic!

Ok so lets say the whole general public where you live is begging for it they love it to pieces!! Now there will be someone saying but all the cool kids are doing it. Two wrongs will never make a right.... Shoot you could have started a car pile up! Somebody with a baby stroller on the side walk etc. But hay all the cool kids are doing it right? You have an impact how people think with your videos. Do something good...

Videos are very powerful sir..

Even more powerful than the chest sizing your getting here and that has had an impact on you hasn't it!

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada

Who hijacked your thread? You held it up for everyone to see and then when we aren't dazzled by your jack a** riding and antics and someone points out that your bikes may not be the best you have to post a smarmy, snide video to put them down.

One up on you Bucky. I live near Terry Blow. I've met him and saw his bikes.
Top quality, dedicated person and super nice bikes. He hasn't posted any videos of himself tearing up the area looking like a jerk and bringing the cops down on everyone in the area.

What do I base my opinion on? Fifty three years on working around vehicles and enough dumb stunts to make you squeal like a girl if you had been there. Dumb a** is dumb a** no matter who does it. The only thing with me was that I was the only one involved until the ambulance crews and the cops showed up.

Not only were you proud of your work, you made 4 videos to show us.

Please stop.

Steve.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

I love that you made me a video now what I would really like to see in the video is that you have fixed the bike so it is safe with brakes that will stop you when you are doing 50 MPH. And engine mounts that are welded not bolted and if where you I don't think I would be showing those welds to any one. Just because you put a switch in one of of the ten holes you call engine mounts dose not mean you did it right. We all want the best for you and we have all spent hours and hours working here and posting to try and show people that don't know how to do it right. We teach how to do it right but what you are showing us is everything wrong. And when I comes to you high speed videos they would be cool if you where on a track with 5 or 10 of your Buddy's on comparable bike just giving her and some really cool wipe outs and show us your cuts and bruises after words. I do like the work you have done on some of your videos and your choices in the music you put on the and your graphic work. I know your MO it is **** the cops and you say the public loves it well the man swearing his head off at you in your vids tells the real story about the public. You are all about image I get that we can tell by your videos of you and your girl. If image is so important to you WHY dose your bike look like that. I also know that it dose not matter what any one says to you here your not going to get it we try to help you with what your doing but all your going to hear is blah blah blah blah blah you know I am right young KID with money. Now please make me another video Please I love it.

Last edited:

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio

dude, i thought you might have a nice bike untill you showed a close up in your vid. the motors are mounted with erector set junk and welded on with the chicken turd method. no wonder all your pics have been 20 foot away shots. you need to gain some skills before you try selling to the public.

Last edited:

Lord Helmet

Feb 2, 2010
Space

I am picturing a Hollywood stunt man theme here......Bear with me now!! Lets go with the theme song from gladiator! Now scene one your taking off cutting through traffic at ultra fast super hero speeds:D

Scene two has to be cued up at the right part of the song. Crash into a car!:D Camera goes with you , you fly about 50 feet through the air ,and you get it all on tape for us!!(^)

No but seriously....
We would probably all watch it and it would be very powerful!
Don't edit out any of the curse words though we want all the gore! LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.