got a raw kit came unbranded no name on it

GoldenMotor.com

Jesse002100

May 1, 2010
Parma Ohio
alright so i spent a little bit more on a raw engine kit and i got it a yesterday, just looked at it and it has no name stickers on it just a epa sticker over another one and looks just like my BGF kit execpt it has a bearing tensioner thats it. i got it from pistonbikes.com and i just went to look at the product page on his site and he removed it. i called him and he said its not his cheaper kit he sells but customs removed all the stickers and name badges(seems odd to me).

it was 20$ more then his cheaper kit and seems like he just didnt have a raw kit and shipped me his cheaper kit and removed the stickers to make 20$ more.

has anyone had a similar experience, i mean its just 20$ but why show a motor as a raw kit and ship out a unbranded motor (I mean you can tell they peeled of the stickers on the motor) i feel i paid more for the name and i should get what i paid for.
thanks, Jesse

Jesse002100

May 1, 2010
Parma Ohio
alrighty i was just thinking i would get what was pictured on his site thanks for the help.

here is what the motor looks like still sticky from the stickers being removed and the epa sticker over the other one

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Hmmm sounds like a B.S. story to me. Why did he claim the raw engine was more anyhow? Did he say they were somehow "better"?

Ouchy.