Florida Department Of Transportation

GoldenMotor.com

Pappy

Apr 19, 2009
Anderson, IN.
Originally Posted by turtle tedd
It would be nice if the name of this thread could be changed....or another thread started..something like motorbike laws in Florida....I am getting tired of seeing the words...Florida Stinks

Bike Laws (1)

I am a Florida native of Pensacola for more then 20yrs and miss it dearly, sugar white sand, tan long legs and drinks with funny names, what else could a guy ask for?

Last edited:

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Do you know what? I dont like that either .I think that Florida is fabulous, and it's about time that some one said so. Why cant someone rename that post" Florida is Fabulous".:):) P.S. "peace and love and happiness for everyone" I sure "hope" the weather up here in the frozen north will stay warm for a while.

voneric

Nov 8, 2009
Tampa,Fl
Hay USA!! Important Note for the upcoming 2010 year:
In 2010, at least as of Nov. 5th 2009, non of the 2 cycle engine factories in China have been able to get their engines EPA certified to the new rating of 40CFR 1051.

Meaning; no 2 cycle bike engine shipments will be able to enter the USA after Jan 1. 2010 unless something changes. From Jan. 2008 to March 2009 the EPA rating has been 40CFR 90 off road non hand held but now changed to 1051 off road recreational vehicle which is the same class as a snowmobile. USA Import Buyers beware;

I Found this Info on the Grubee Inc Web site, Does anyone know if Bike motors will be stoped by the EPA from being imported to the USA.
Thanks Voneric, Tampa, FL.