Upgraded 700c Mountain motorized bicycle for Sale

GoldenMotor.com

theycallmebob

Dec 13, 2008
Gainesville, FL
Selling the motorized bicycle I have built. The motor is a powerking "80cc" kit ($130). Numerous upgrades have been installed.

Features of the bicycle:
-Sick Bike Parts (SBP) Tuned Expansion Exhaust
-SBP Air Filter
-NGK B6HS Spark Plug
-80cc Slant Head
-Port Matched exhaust
-Creative Engineering (CE) Copper Exhaust Gasket
-CE Clamshell Sprocket adapter w/34T sprocket
-#41 Roller Chain
-Michelin Pilot Sport City reinforced rear tire
-Additional Puncture resistant strips in front and rear wheel
-BRAND NEW Weinmann rear wheel, dead true
-New Kill Switch
-New Rear Brake
-Titanium Saddle
-Forte Cargo Rack
-Speedometer
-Magnetically shielded spark plug wire, high performance
-Rear Light
-Schwinn Ranger 700c Mountain Bike with Shimano derailleur and grip shift
-Forte Mountain Pedals
-Custom Brown Textured Paint

UNINSTALLED, BUT INCLUDED

CE Upgraded Clutch Housing

The bikes runs flawlessly. It cruises comfortably at 30-35MPH, and has been up to 40MPH on a down slope. All out it tends to cruise right at 37MPH. MPG ranges between 70 and 120MPG, depending on how hard I drive it. I use AMSoil synthetic oil mixed at 32:1, but I would like to switch to 50:1 here soon to get more fuel to the chamber and more power. All the work has been done by me, all you have to do is take it off my hands and enjoy. The bike is currently tuned properly and runs GREAT! It was a major PITA to get it to where it is and it pains me to sell it but I am moving to Washington DC and have no use for the bike anymore. I would ride it from the Polos area all the way to, and onto, campus almost everyday. I was never harassed by UPD or GPD. The motor has no markings on it so if you do get in trouble just tell them it is a 49cc motor. It is still up to you to determine if it needs to be registered or not, I've asked several local cops with no definitive answer. Its a very convenient means to get around town and turn some heads at the same time.

I must say that the bike is a continuing work in progress. You will have to eventually have to get your hands dirty fixing a flat, replacing fuel line/filter, upgrading parts, cleaning the bike, rebuilding hubs, etc. Most bike parts are not designed to operate at speeds above 30MPH all the time, so a solid understanding or willingness to learn how to repair and maintain bicycles is necessary. Furthermore, it is important that you have an understanding of 2 stroke motors. I had no clue on how to tune them or maintain them until I got the bike.

The bike is configured a little differently as the pic shows. Its got the slant head, the new silver rear weinmann wheel, and an integrated rear bike light.

This is pretty detailed in some parts and not detailed enough in other parts, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me. Also, if you wanna come by and try it out email me as well.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

skyliner

May 17, 2009
jensen
Re: Upgraded 700c Mountain MB for Sale

hows it run looks nice i like that pipe seems to be real close to the ground

theycallmebob

Dec 13, 2008
Gainesville, FL
Re: Upgraded 700c Mountain MB for Sale

Runs excellent. Pipe is reconfigured, gained a few inches more ground clearance, also used the mounting tab welded onto it to mount to the kickstand so its solid.

Only problem is a slightly leaky exhaust seal due to a stripped exhaust stud. Its hard to notice but every now and then I see/feel small specks of oil on my feet. Quick, easy fix.