peddle/free wheel/drive

GoldenMotor.com

wowzer

Jun 28, 2014
Oregon
I am looking for a production peddle drive system that offers peddle start of engine, free wheel, etc. Anybody know of where a person could buy a system like this? The goal is moped type operating system, but in a bicycle frame?

Thanks,

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Bikeberry, Spooky Tooth, Thatsdax, Kings Motorbikes, GasBikes.com,Bikemotorkit.com, EBay,...

wowzer

Jun 28, 2014
Oregon
I must not have explained myself very well. I need the bicycle peddle crank system with sprockets/jackshaft so pedaling system is directly tied to engine. Motoped, Sportsman Flyer, etc., all use a peddle/jackshaft system. I need this drive type system, the motor and all other parts are easy for me.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I must not have explained myself very well. I need the bicycle peddle crank system with sprockets/jackshaft so pedaling system is directly tied to engine. Motoped, Sportsman Flyer, etc., all use a peddle/jackshaft system. I need this drive type system, the motor and all other parts are easy for me.
Jim Wilson at Pedalchopper.com also has a very slick setup using a three speed hub with billet cnc mounts and shifter. Retains original bicycle drive chain with motor jackshafted and freewheeled.
Very cool drivetrain. Call him about adapting it to other frames.