Carb

GoldenMotor.com

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I always suggest staying with the NT unless you have done substantial intake mods. The NT is easy to tune and simple. Bigger is NOT always better especially on a fairly stock engine.
Besides, a properly tuned NT will give great results.
Properly tuned being the key

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I always suggest staying with the NT unless you have done substantial intake mods. The NT is easy to tune and simple. Bigger is NOT always better especially on a fairly stock engine.
Besides, a properly tuned NT will give great results.
Properly tuned being the key
Ditto:
I just typed the same response in another thread. For most HT bikes the old NT is going to be your best choice. They are easily tuned and will provide all the fuel a stock or even slightly modified Chinese 2 stroke will ever need. A simple jet change is all that is needed to find just the right conditions. Why waste money on bigger, more complicated carburetors that won't provide any real benefit?

Tom

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Reed valves are for highly modified racing engines.
You will see a slight improvement on a stock engine, but there are other things you can do to improve power that cost less or are free.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
The NT carb works greT and like its been said already its easy to tune which is a big plus.

The little SHA Dellorto clone carb is another good choice, you'll see it reffered to on the forum many times as the RT carb because thatsdax calls them RT carbs and many of us have bought ours from him.

Map
.wee.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
That's not accurate map. They called "RT" because of the name of Chinese factory that manufacturers them and that companies name is "RUN TUNG" it's even stamped on the side of carb. BGF is selling them for cheaper dax.
Just keeping it real.
alaff

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Never seen anyone else ever call the carbs RT carbs eccept for dax, everyone else refers to them as eith. Sha Dellorto clones or by another name, I've even seen them called NG carbs, I've never seen an add anywhere but dax that calls them an RT carb. If there is I missed it, but why does it matter anyway Dan.....?

Surely you have more to do than to try to find post you can attempt to correct......LOL....!

You got CDI's to make bro...... get busy and quit hating on my post.....LOL....!

And by the way you're right boygoesfast has the best deal I've seen on the NG/RT carbs, cable, throttle, grips if I remember right for 31 or 32 buck or something like that, his doesn't have the high flow filter but thats something thats easy to find if someone wants one.

And yes I looked and its BGF thats actually calls the RT carb a NG carb.....
Map
.wee.

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Re: Upgrades

What would be the best upgrades to do after mounting a 90 cc 2 stroke
90cc ?

Did you mean 80/66cc which is what the largest china girl bike engines are?

Look up and read performance tips and tricks here on the forum and use the search feature and you'll find loads of info on what others have done.

Map
.wee.