Relay Ride circumnavigating the USA

GoldenMotor.com

jimmymc2286

Nov 26, 2012
Indiana
If the ride goes through Southern Indiana I'm if for part of the ride. I put a marker on the map but only list my email address. If more is needed let me know, and how to edit information on the map.
Jimmy

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
I love this idea. Even though its different with the multiple drivers, it reminds me of the coast to coast runs that motorcycle companies used to do in the teens to prove the dependability of their machines.

I live in Los Angeles, and it looks like you have that area covered, but I fantasize about participating in the journey on one of the legs that goes through some lonely, out of the way backroad section where towns are few and far between. I have a regular job, a wife and three kids 11, 9, and 5 years, so
I don't think I could pull it off, but I can just picture riding through New Mexico, Texas or Louisiana on some desolate road. I always wanted to ride a Big Boy Cycle ever since I first saw one in October, 2011.

Good luck to you guys,

Gilbert

Last edited:

Bigboy

May 4, 2011
Placerville, California.
I don't think I could pull it off, but I can just picture riding through New Mexico, Texas or Louisiana on some desolate road. I always wanted to ride a Big Boy Cycle ever since I first saw one in October, 2011.

Good luck to you guys,

Gilbert
Gilbert, come to the race in April at Grange!
See us there and you can ride one of our bikes!

Regarding the BIG ride: We are all in the same boat!
Not enough time or money but dreaming about adventure....!
That was the reason to put this ride on! Making it many small adventures
for many riders! If you can do just one day (5 hours of riding), the bike will be at least 150 miles further down its journey!
We need about 150+ riders to get the trip done with each rider doing only 50 miles!
Looking at the map, we are a long way away from accomplishing this :( !
But we are trying!

unimog

Dec 14, 2012
I would like to help if possible. support or ride. I can chase if i have to my truck has front and rear strobes. Let me know if I can Help.
.we.

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Gilbert, come to the race in April at Grange!
See us there and you can ride one of our bikes!
Hey Timm and Roland,

Yes, I plan on coming to the April Grange race. I still don't have a way to transport my bike, so I will be trying to bum a ride again. But if I make it, I will definitely take you up on the offer for a test ride!

Gilbert