tool rolls and pouches

GoldenMotor.com

comfortableshoes

Jul 22, 2008
Beverly, MA USA
The vinyl is from an old advertising sign... I can't tell you from where or my supply will dry up fast, but I can tell you if you have been into one of these stores you would know their big local grown product.

The great thing about reusing this vinyl is that it is not recyclable in other ways. Ther vinyl ends up in a landfill and there is decomposes slowly. Reusing it in this manner will lead to a long lasting item that is tough as nails.

I used some of this vinyl over 2 years ago to make a bag holder for used shopping bags to hang on my fence for other people to clean up their dog waste. (they were leaving it for me to clean) A little over 2 years later it's still there, looks okay and in the spring a claining with simple green and it's white and new looking again.

I also cover books in it and it makes a great tough notebook cover that wipes clean.

It's good stuff kept out of the land fill.

From a distance, mine looks like a brown camo, upon closer inspection (love that phrase) it says "local".... part of a much larger banner, the mystery is lost to the ages.

http://motorbicycling.com/attachments/f23/3698d1227092625-tool-rolls-pouches-dscf8020.jpg

Thanks again comfortableshoes!~