Airport Security

GoldenMotor.com

Buzzard

Jul 9, 2008
Lincoln, NE
This is a brilliant idea. Einstien and Edison would be green with envy!

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full body scanners at the airports:

All we need to do is develop a booth that you can step into that will not Xray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have hiddden on or in your body
The explosion would be a win-win for everyone. There would be none of this crap about racial profiling and the device would eliminate long and expensive trials.
This is so simple that it is brilliant. I can see it now; you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers, we now have a seat available on flight number..."

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Buzzard...you have my full authority to proceed with this project. Just a thought but could the booth be programed to also eliminate anyone with a cell phone...never mind, I guess that's taking it too far. Just go with the bombs to start with. :)
Tom

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Buzzard,
Absolutely BRILLANT!! It will only take one or two of those before anyone would think twice!!

Mac

dirtybit2012

Dec 4, 2010
Colville wa
Lol that's the solution man. I aint never flying again. Been over seas 4 times don't need to fly, I will take a boat next time. Last time I flew it was ridiculous so stayin put in USA!

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Buzzard that is the best idea to come along since Madam Curie discovered penicillin. The only problem is all the homeland security goons wont have a job anymore and would have to go on unemployment.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I love it. It's both sinister and life-saving at the same time! I would willingly donate any inventive expertise I have toward its developement if you ever get serious. I mean it.