murphy's law

GoldenMotor.com

yendorrodney88

May 5, 2010
campbelltown nsw australia
Hi good people and for those who try,if anyone thinks they have problems well this has been my day,first i thought i'd put a new gasket on the carby,did that,thought that was o.k,then turned the fuel on and of course the fuel jet was blocked,fixed that went to test it,then the throttle decided to go past were it should, again,replaced the throttle handle with spares from a no name kit and it felt good until i got to the bottom of the hill and bought a few beers after my testing day,the throttle pin which goes into the handlebar snapped off and was on full revs(scary)so pushed it home uphill,anyway I have had a loose chain,until now I took out a link got rid of the roller which i think is almost useless,drilled a hole into the throttle housing and now i am going to have a strum on the ol guitar and hope tomorrow that she goes,murphy's law what can go wrong will,dont say that your bike is going good,voodoo will get you,see ya's,yendorrodney88

yendorrodney88

May 5, 2010
campbelltown nsw australia
Tossing back a few stubys and motor bikes don't always mix well. Try it again when you're sober. :)
Tom
Hi tom,like I said I went to the bottlo after not before,and whether my bike goes or not
it wouldn't change anything if i was drunk stoned or whatever,I respect the road and give way to everyone possible and I respect people at all times thanks for your concern,have a beer,yendorrodney88