Motor Bike For Sale 26" Diamonback MTB

GoldenMotor.com

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
Up for sale is my 26" 7 Speed Diamondback Sorrento with a Black 66cc Engine.This is not your average retail store bought bike.The wheels are Shimanos completely rebuilt by hand not a machine,very strong quick release alloy wheels.V-Brake front & rear.Reflectors for night time visibility.I put a lot of work into building this MB two weeks ago,the motor has 25 miles on it and runs like a champ.A few modifications have been done to the exhaust and carburetor air cover for better flow,upgraded NGK Spark Plug,aftermarket wiring.Manic Mechanic Motor Mounts were previously installed for a rigid ride! Here are a few photos of the motorized bike.Selling locally in Springfield,Illinois-I am open to respectful offers of any kind.You may email or PM me.

Custom Mounts were installed after the photos! I call it the 'blueberry' Asking $500 willing to negotiate on the price.

Attachments

Last edited:

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
Up for sale is my 26" 7 Speed Diamondback Sorrento with a Black 66cc Engine.This is not your average retail store bought bike.The wheels are Shimanos completely rebuilt by hand not a machine,very strong quick release alloy wheels.V-Brake front & rear.Reflectors for night time visibility.I put a lot of work into building this MB two weeks ago,the motor has 25 miles on it and runs like a champ.A few modifications have been done to the exhaust and carburetor air cover for better flow,upgraded NGK Spark Plug,aftermarket wiring.Here are a few photos of the motorized bike.Selling locally in Springfield,Illinois-I am open to respectful offers of any kind.You may email or PM me.
NICE, too bad im not there. anyhoo my first non walmart bike was a DB sorrento. BUTin red , err reddish colour