Board Trackers on Discovery Channel

GoldenMotor.com

Kartooo

Nov 18, 2016
MA
pm me your mailing address and i'll ship it to you to watch. let anybody else you know watch it too. all i ask is to send it back when your finished.

Aug 17, 2011
Springfield IL.
Thanks to Rick C., for the contact info on the Harley and the Davidsons movie!

I just purchased a copy.

Cant wait to receive the dvd's, and watch it again!

Last edited:

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Your welcome. Some didn't like,but it was 1000 percent better than any other historical movie based on this era of building and racing American classic motorcycles. Rick C.

Kartooo

Nov 18, 2016
MA
not a movie but a good book on motordrome era is Fearless by Rick and Lane Onglad.
the story of racer Charles "fearless" Balke. i read it from cover to cover the day it arrived...

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
I don't watch too many movies at all. In the past I liked John Wayne, Lee Marvin, Richard Burton and Brodrick Crawford and other actors I can't think of right now. I always enjoyed biker movies. Ones with Nancy Sinatra french-kissing real bikers or Peter Fonda, Bruce Dern and others in those old biker movies before Easy Rider. Easy Rider was great. I'm really enjoying this Harley and the Davidsons" movie more so than any other movie in quite some time. I'm almost done with episode 1. Thank you very much for bringing this movie to our attention. It's "some what" related to the biker movies of the past, however this one shows the business, politics and extremely competitive side of early motorbicycles and motorcycles. Thanks again.

Nightster

Mar 3, 2021
Texas
Old thread, sorry to bring it back up. But this movie is what got me interested in building a motorized bike. I’ve watched it a few times. I catch something new every time I watch it.

Reactions: indian22