WALBORO CARB ADAPTER help and size 15mm pics shown

GoldenMotor.com

salorr33cc

Apr 30, 2016
pennsylvania
I would like to put my brand new 15mm walboro carb on... these things are great no jetting required,, hi and low screws.. only thing is you got to keep them cool and they have a pulse hole that needs to see the crankcase pressure some how... is 15mm big enough ?? cant find one any bigger like 19mm.. technically the 15 is bigger then the stock NT's... am I going to have to make a custom intake or is there one out there ??? and is drilling and tapping a pulse tube going to be needed.. I have googled the heck out of this... any help would help as i know this has been done before on these bikes... if i can find or make a cheap setup I will start selling carb kits along with cleaned up and ported polished cylinders for cheap to help people,,, as these are the two things that should be done to these bikes right off the bat !!! would help a lot of newbees .... any input here would be great,,, where to get a larger then 15mm walboro and intake adapter.... oh and do they make a walboro without a pulse hole...dont think so cause then you would need a float bowl and main jet...

Attachments