Kinda sad

GoldenMotor.com

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
I rem her - the green girl that got blown up on that bad episode of Star Trek - with the insane Starship Captain...(other than Kirk - lol)

of course there is REALLY ONLY ONE GREEN GIRL - and we all know it Susan Oliver............dead these last ~30 yrs ;-(. She played such a great martian Twilight Zone (the one with Rodey McDowel in the zoo. "you were right "Matheson"? (wonder I if that was a plug for the Richard Matheson) people are the same everywhere in the Universe"

Anne Francis - a personal fave of mine for decades (maniquin in Twilght Zone) died only 3? yrs ago..............oh Honey West! - go them on YT too. kinda fun show (Aron Spelling production)

just hope Julie Newmar ("miss Devlin" in another TZ episode)..........so attractive too IMO - she stays with us a while longer. Cat Woman of course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Newmar

I wonder if Julie Grieg and/or Barbara Parkins were still with us - now those two were REAL lookers!

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Leslie Gore was great, but I don't remember her wearing anything this tight. Wrong decade, I guess.
I will fondly remember them both.
"And I still dream of Jeanie. "
My wife got to meet the late Barbara Eden once. I was very envious.