springers

GoldenMotor.com

mister406

May 31, 2011
pottstown,pa,U.S.A.
Hello,does any body know of a springer fork for a new schwin riverside that will allow me to keep the front handbrake? I like the way mine rides but I think a springer would look cool and make it ride a little better.Thanks for any replys.rmfla

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
pirate sells springers with v brake mounts....most springers will have the fender/caliper brake holes as well......v brakes would be my best suggestion aside from disk brakes....btw venice sells a disk brake adapter for springers too

momentummotorgroup

Apr 10, 2009
grand rapids, michigan
if you like the disc brake idea, check this out: I've been dealing with this guy for the last month costing stuff out on a new build, and he's great to work with. very responsive. They also have a wide array of tires,hubs, and everything else you can think of. He's also a MB'er, so he can point you toward the right gear..

momentummotorgroup

Apr 10, 2009
grand rapids, michigan
i believe it might be from Venice.. I know that the dude sells monarch disc adapters from Venice as well, so it stands to reason... I'm looking at a raw steel 26 inch frame, layback seatpost, the honey leather saddle with matching tool bag and a 66cc engine, 144 spoke 26 inch rims, that springer fork, the clay red tires found on that site, and I'm going to do the engine and the frame with Alvin High Temp paints (google them.. pretty sweet stuff.) then all chrome aftermarket parts, expansion muffler, chrome tank, wheel guards, and red/chrome chains..