Prisoner swap.

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I read today that there is a proposal to swap some of our celebrities for Prince William and Kate Middleton. I think the suggestion was about their class, so if I can work out the details, who would you suggest that we swap.

I'm thinking Lindsay Lohan.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Any so called celebrity since 1990. Especially the 'New Country' singers. Garth Brooks was the last of them with any degree of talent.
Tom

machiasmort

Aug 10, 2008
Buffalo,NY
Feed them all too the Limies, start with Oprah!

PS, Rush says he ain't prejudice, right??? Lets see if he'll go on a date with Oprah? How about Trump even? We need to start playin match maker! LOL!

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
There are some really good suggestions so far! AND...this is a great idea! The problem as I see it though is where do you start. There are just so many people to send over the big pond. Lets see, Trump, everyone on Fox News, Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Jesse Jackson and yep...all the new country singers! Then add in anyone that screws around with our national anthem!!

Terry

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I can avoid them on celebrity tv shows. I can avoid them when they pretend to act and sing, but they have invaded the real news now for some reason. I think maybe shipping them off is the answer. Maybe not to England but how about one of those countries where they behead americans. I mean if they insist on doing it anyway, why waste perfectly good reporters, when we can give them a couple of rappers and a blond ga ga instead. Okay give them Lohan to so I won't be called racist. That's four singers in all, two rappers of your choice and two who think they are mainstream.

machiasmort

Aug 10, 2008
Buffalo,NY
What ever happened to the day when working people were admired in this Country? I mean where craftsman would actually compete and patrons would make their work the talk of the town? I'm mean, screw whatever went on in Hollywood. People didn't much care.

Society gabs about these people like they know them. They don't give a care about us, none of them. Just how they look infront of the Camera!