How do, folks from eastern WA

GoldenMotor.com

Sgt. Howard

Sep 28, 2010
Okanogan, WA
Having just bought my third gallon of gas yesterday for a beastie I had running almost two months ago, I would have to say that I am hooked. I have the Huffy Cranbrook hooked up with a 49cc Flying Horse from Five Flags in Florida... in retrospect, I should have used the Swinn Beach cruiser but I will not complain. I use it to commute to work- puts a MAJOR ding in the gas bill. Yea, I've read about the Huffy front fender- mine has TWO tabs of metal holding it under the forks, so I think I'm good. It does have those heavy spokes along with the heavy frame- I painted the tank and accessories to match the blue/offwhite of the Cranbrook so it does come off as rather a classy operation. While I enjoy this "Full Dress" rig for town and back, I have seen the Spooky Tooth "Death Race" vidios on youtube and want to do a BTR based on a 66cc mill. The mayor of Tonasket is looking into a racetrack possibility once we get investors, especially since he has seen the same vidios.
Is there anybody out there lives in Okanogan County, WA or anywhere near? I'm thinking a local club is in order for parades and such.
The Old Sgt.dance1

Gator Wrestler

Jan 22, 2009
Springfield LA
Welcome to the forum Sgt. You will find a great bunch of helpful people here and a whole lot of information. You live in a beautiful part of the USA but it's not well populated there. You may be one of the first motorized bike owners in the Okanogan. I used to deer hunt there many years ago when I lived in Enumclaw, WA. If the mayor of Tonasket promotes a track it will develop some local interest. Maybe another yearly race will grow out of it with lots of tourists spending money in Tonasket.
Do post photos when you get the chance. We all love to see new bikes.

Tom