2 stroke engine shipped to Ca.

GoldenMotor.com

mexlas

Apr 15, 2010
California
Hello all,

I found this awesome site and I m ready to build my first bike with a 2 stoke engine. I just ordered a Schwinn Del Mar from Walmart and now I am on the hunt for a engine kit. BIG ISSUE, they will not ship to California...WTF! Please tell me you guys know of a place that will ship here. I really wanted a Grubee 80 gt5, but its looking like I will be forced to buy any thing I can get my hands on.

Thanks,
Mark :-||

crobo

Mar 24, 2010
boston ma
smog laws man, they suck. 4 strokes are legal im pretty sure, or just have it shipped to a relatives place then to you.

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
id go with the raw engine....it comes with 415 chain instead of 410....easier to align....and hey i know you dont know me but if you order one to my house ill mail it to ca....no cop can tell its a 2 stroke when your blowing by them....and if 2 strokes are illegal then what do they do with chain saws and weed wackers??? they need to be 2 stroke so they can be turned any dirrection

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Have you looked at the sponsors of this forum? (The ads on the sides of this page...)
Maybe one of them is in Los Angeles & also sells to CA residents?? hmmmm.... :rolleyes: