Hello from Florida

GoldenMotor.com

Joe Cool

Oct 25, 2014
Florida
Years ago I bought a Schwinn Campus E bike....never had a chance to use it.
Old technology by now but I do not have any miles on it. I need a battery for it but cannot find any to go in my rack.....any suggestions because the frame and all the wires are there.....its like the day I bought it ...thanks:-||

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
What should it say...? I will print them if they sell!

I thought just the way ya said it, it was great!

There is a bumper sticker thread. Some funny stuff. http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=31097
----------------------------------------------------------------

Still no luck finding your batteries, Joe?

Can ya post pics? Is it just a case of newer style batteries not fitting your rack?

Joe Cool

Oct 25, 2014
Florida
I know that some e guru could help me figure this out.I would like to use my old case and get something inside of it.......it was 24 volt 10ah very small by todays standards..some young guy could help me figure this out I am sure....!

Joe Cool

Oct 25, 2014
Florida
I could post a picture of what I have I am sure.....

I owned a speed shop in 1968 and guys would come looking for a cheap helmet......I would always ask them this: Hey man do you have a ten dollar head? If so go buy a ten dollar helmet cause I dont have anything that cheap!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL, ayup.
=============================

Ya really should post a thread in the e-bike section. Not everyone checks this one. So, could be none of the folks who know the electrics have even seen your question.