starting a trike truck project

GoldenMotor.com

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Just wasted 20 mins trying to post pics here..resizing and what not...I don't know how everyone does it but its too aggravating to screw with anymore..what a pain

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Shouldn't have to...they changed some setting here and now its just a pain. Imageshack resized..3 photo resizers..nothing works...thankyou though but right now I'm giving up again

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Only bucket I'm thinking of right now is garbage...yes I saved em on my iPad and nexus..installed resizers and now just wanna puke. Something musta changed in recent months and I'm not alone,I've spoken to others with the same struggle..thanks for the suggestions though

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
Just wasted 20 mins trying to post pics here..resizing and what not...I don't know how everyone does it but its too aggravating to screw with anymore..what a pain
So I use a desktop for my posting and my phone to take pictures.
I email the pictures to myself and then open them in paint right click and select resize, Resize the largest pixel amount to 600 and save as a PNG on my destop. Then I just upload them to my album and copy the code it gives you at the bottom of the picture and paste it in where you are talking :)

I am really Digging the Truck trike. Im imagining one with 3 hub motors on it now ;)

well Mayhaps 2 motors and a dynamo...

Last edited:

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Too many steps for me..I won't be trying anymore and I already did what people recommend. They changed a setting here a while back I'm sure.
3 hub wheels really? Lol.....you're gonna have a truck bed full of batteries.
I like electric but batteries are costly at the voltage and capacity needed...