Thank You

GoldenMotor.com

Pappy

Apr 19, 2009
Anderson, IN.
I just want to take this time to say Thank You to all the good people here on Motorbicycling.com for all the wonderful help.

I have never met so many people will to go the extra mile for others in need of moral support, project advice and so on.

Thank You

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
As for myself, I thank you. You have found a way to make a difference in somebody's life. It might not be a life changing thing but you can bet it will always be remembered.

Terry

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Personally, I get a kick out of helping newcomers to the hobby. There is real satisfaction in getting someone buzzing around with a huge grin! I figure the more people who see these little ring-dingers, the more people who will want one, and by building them I am helping the entire community. (And making a few bucks as well!)
I don't care what the eco nazis want us to beleive, One SUV puts out far more pollution than 5 motorbikes.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
A few of the forums I frequent are writhing with trolls and unhinged people. Your threads get flamed 5 of six times before before you begin to get useful replies. The moderators do a great job of keeping this site civilized and helpful.