Now thats a bike

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Man in my case that's my kids inheritance, but considering how health care costs are going it might not be a bad idea to invest in things that can be transferred secretly.

I did not say that....

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
Well thought i had it figured out,ill sell a bull and tell my wife it died,then ill take the money and buy the bike.Not thinking she will need to sign the papers to the new buyer.Well ill work on it some more.HD

Jun 25, 2008
if i were bill gates you guys wouldn't have a chance!!! I'd snap up that bad boy and ride it to each of your homes just to gloat at how amazing me and my dynacycle are!! mwahhahahahahahaha

Boy im gunna have some happy dreams tonight...

Jun 25, 2008
Now tell me, why couldn't the chinamen have ripped that engine off? COMON JIM!! put your machine to work! i want one STAT!!!

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Now tell me, why couldn't the chinamen have ripped that engine off? COMON JIM!! put your machine to work! i want one STAT!!!
:D

That is a neat peice!

Now I'm beating myself over the head again!!!

A couple of months ago someone had an old looking bike on Craigs list with a motor that hung down low like the one shown here.

They said it was a diesel...they may have confused the 2-stroke for a diesel. It was priced at $200.00 and looked a bit rough from the photos.

I should have gone and had a look.

Jim

eDJ

Jul 8, 2008
Wayne National Forest
Yep ! Once upon a time in America. That is fantastic, and probably from the days of the
streamlined Zephyr's too.

Of course, so many of the bicycles we produced then were like motorless motorcycles.
Perhaps that's when & why so many young boys of the time wanted to motorize their
bicycle by the time they reached their teens, so they could ride to school, to the pool,
to work, or just ride with their other motorized friends. I guess back then you got one
bicycle in your youth and took care of it and rode it until you could get a car.

But this image could be yet another idea for those who want to build a bicycle motor
or a specialized frame for some existing motor system like the "Dynacycle" power unit.
I've been studying those pocket bike motors and wondering just what it would take
for a 24 inch frame to adapt to such a motor and have a workable bike. (and then what
kind of fuel milage it could be tuned to get)

Attachments