1950 Panther Whizzer

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Here is a picture of my almost done Panther. the Whizzer engine is a 1947 H, I added the later J twist grips to clean up the bars a bit. Still have a few bits and pieces to install before firing her up.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Looks beautiful! I wonder if there isn't a sprung leather saddle you might be able to find that approaches the comfort of your plush gel seat presently on board? Either way I love it, dialed looking build.
Thanks,
as for the seat , Im saving my pennies for a Sportsman boardtracker seat.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Very nice. Gotta love them straight-bar frames. I sure it will run great.... when everything is going good please post a short video for us.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Got the new seat welded on. Man what a difference in the ride. I love this bike, Im going to be bummed in 14 years when I pass it down My son. He already calls it his bike. Still got lots to do with it, mostly motor stuff.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Bike is sidelined for a bit, waiting on a carb body for rebuild. I figured I would put some thinner tires 1.75 and new tubes. Im also going to try a lighter clutch spring and cut some cardboard templates for mounts to be welded in this fall. Pretty pissed, I had 2 weeks vacation was away with the fam the first week, and the carb crapped when I got back so I didnt get a mile of riding in.:-||