Vintage Bike OC Show at Beach Burgers

GoldenMotor.com

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
I rode my orange Whizzer to the vintage motorcycle show Sunday at Beach Burgers in Huntington Beach. Earned third place among a lot of nice old rides. Check out the meet at www.VintageBikeOC.com There was also a nice Whizzer on a burgundy and cream Roadmaster. My friend, Dan, my grandson and I rode our Briggs bikes there last month and had a great time showing our homemade motorbikes and promoting this forum. Shows are every second Sunday and the food is great. Maybe I'll see some of you there next time.

nostyle

Nov 27, 2009
Cambodia Town
I rode my BSA there once and had a good time. I'll mark the day on my calender. Thank you for the heads up. I'll try to ride my 24" schwinn to the next one.

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Thanks Dale, i'm going to try and make this one . also i'd like to meet up with you guys at adams donuts too. i can ride from commonwealth and magnolia to adams. i'm a sucker for good donuts.

Ray

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Hey Ray. We would make a good show with our Whizzers. Some of my friends and I are going to the Gas Engine Museum in Vista this Saturday, so we won't be at Adams Ave. Donuts. If you have never been, it's great fun and very enlightening. http://www.agsem.com/. Kind of like a mechanical country fair. Maybe the weekend after this one.

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
That sounds good Dale, i was thinking of going too, but will probably make it to the gas engine museum next June. Bob got a a/c and wants to put it on his WC-1. he was the other whizzer that went from Long Beach to Huntington Beach ride.(That Was Fun!!)
I'll see if i can get him to go down to adams donuts the next time. you guys have fun.

Ray