"Game Changer" KTM Water Cooled 5 Speed

GoldenMotor.com

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Congratulations Jeff,

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, YOU DA MAN!

From the extensive number of builds you have done over the last few years, and the serious engineering, innovation, and creativity; you have proved yourself to be one of the leading builders in the motorized bicycle community. I have seen quite a few threads recently where you are cited as a main influence and inspiration.

You should be proud.

I am glad you were able to switch the radiator plumbing rather than further modifying/re-doing the radiator.

Keep on keepin' on,

Gilbert

Last edited:

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
What a nice ride Jeff. Is it explosive, or pull throughout the rpm range? I'll bet it has plenty right off the bottom. You can always mellow it out with a flywheel weight, but then it would be less exciting. Great job.

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Jeff

Quick question....how do you shift...I mean with the pedals and all. Seems like things could get a bit tricky. It's not like a dirt bike with pegs...

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Thanks guys for the compliment on the bike, they sure a fun to build.

Mike it's called well designed foot shifter action, it works really well. This may be the future of all my new builds.

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Lol! It would be nice to see a video of this monster in action! I'm sure your build is nice, sturdy, and safe....have you opened her up yet to she what she will do? Or are you going to wait until you are at the track? I'm only asking because something tells me you would have no problem blowing past traffic on the highway! lol

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Jeff's KTM Dyno got a lot of action at Donut Derelicts this morning. Everyone was amazed with the quality of construction and workmanship. It was great to see it running around the parking lot. Starts easy and runs smooth without too much noise. What a nice ride.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I'm bummed that I'm going to miss this weekend because I really wanted to see this sucker go! Take a short video of you ripping through the gears down the straightway for me Jeff. .shft.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Bike has been running great, no issues. By far the best ride I have built to date. I would do another one but already have a slew of bikes to ride. Pictures taken by my son, that boy is expensive that's for sure.... But Good

Which boy, Jonathan or the KTM.....or both?!!!

Awesome bike Jeff, it's absolutely beautiful!

Last edited: