where 2 buy stretch cruiser in Australia

GoldenMotor.com

realdigga

Jul 12, 2009
Australia
hi folks, finally joined after milking this forum for info for the last few months,i have to say im truly amazed at how genuine,friendly and helpful everyone seems to be!!!! I put together my first mb 6months ago(66cc zbox on a cheap mountain bike). as its my only mode of transport for myself and my 5 yr old(lost license for 3years!!), i now wanna build a really nice ride. so, does anyone in Australia know where i can buy a stretch cruiser in oz?, im in byron bay, ive been ringing shops and scouring the internet with no luck, can anyone help?
auflg

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Realdigga, send a pm to RedB66 he may know of somone who ships to downunder!

Try posting in swap & shop.

Peace Crazy Horse.

E J

Jun 20, 2009
Orange County CA.
hi folks, finally joined after milking this forum for info for the last few months,i have to say im truly amazed at how genuine,friendly and helpful everyone seems to be!!!! I put together my first mb 6months ago(66cc zbox on a cheap mountain bike). as its my only mode of transport for myself and my 5 yr old(lost license for 3years!!), i now wanna build a really nice ride. so, does anyone in Australia know where i can buy a stretch cruiser in oz?, im in byron bay, ive been ringing shops and scouring the internet with no luck, can anyone help?
auflg
if you have a paypal acc I'll ship ya one of my production bikes or a custom one check out my bike E J's Indian send me an e-mail

Jimbob62

Nov 5, 2011
Australia
Hi I'm a new member also from Australia. I have a disaility known as cerebral palsy which prevents me from riding a bicycle. I have however owned and built many a pedal powered trike. I'm looking at a new project and found this trike http://motorbicycling.com/f40/stretch-trike-cruiser-conversion-16997.html to be absolutely inspirational. Me wantee ;) but Cannot find a nice stretch cruiser frame in oz. Plenty of stretch dragsters but all the stretch cruisers seem to be complete bikes. bicycledesigner.com's shipping rates make it kinda impractical to order one of thiers a sub $200 frame jumps to over $600 with shipping!! I'm willing to wait for a frame or even the right complete bike if someone could point me in the direction of a supplier with a more reasonable shipping option.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Hello Aussies, if you are having trouble locating / purchasing a Stretch Beach Cruiser or Chopper Bicycle, might I suggest trying ebay or other websites located in South East Asia, ie Singapore, Korea, Japan, you might find that these area's also have Stretch Cruiser's & Choppers for sale and the shipping might not be as high a price!

Peace Crazy Horse.

Hi I'm a new member also from Australia. I have a disability known as cerebral palsy which prevents me from riding a bicycle. I have however owned and built many a pedal powered trike. I'm looking at a new project and found this trike http://motorbicycling.com/f40/stretch-trike-cruiser-conversion-16997.html to be absolutely inspirational. Me wantee ;) but Cannot find a nice stretch cruiser frame in oz. Plenty of stretch dragsters but all the stretch cruisers seem to be complete bikes. bicycledesigner.com's shipping rates make it kinda impractical to order one of thiers a sub $200 frame jumps to over $600 with shipping!! I'm willing to wait for a frame or even the right complete bike if someone could point me in the direction of a supplier with a more reasonable shipping option.

Jimbob62

Nov 5, 2011
Australia
Sam at <meta name="google-site-verification" content="6vmDf2CmlhXvnOM-YGVHglsDB40_Kg3Ojt23GT3hy00" /> just sent me a quote has everything needed to build just about the smhickest stretch cruiser out. Also offered to cut a package deal on parts to go with the frame at a reduced cost. super quick replies to e-mail too! Have not ordered yet but I'll post my exp on completion of the deal but so far sounds like a winner. Also Aussies looking for Motor kit enhancements and other bits and bobs spooky tooth don't jack up the price on international shipping.